1. The Exceed Hockey staff has a passion for the game and the knowledge and experience at all levels to make players better. We want to give each player every opportunity to reach their own individual long-term goals.
Exceed Hockey gives members an opportunity to learn from one of the most passionate and influential hockey staffs in the business. The Exceed Hockey staff is top-notch; members have an opportunity to skate with, and learn from, instructors who know what it takes to be a champion at all levels!
The Exceed staff has experience in the NHL, Division 1, AHL, IHL, ECHL, USHL, NAHL, WHL, USA National Team, Minnesota High School State Championships, and have been coached and trained by some of the best in the business.
Our staff has experience in every situation a Minnesota hockey player may encounter. They have stayed in high school through their senior year and left early for the USHL. They have left college early to turn pro and stayed four years. They have played for public and private schools, as well as transferred between the two. They have been through the recruiting process at all levels and have also been the recruiter.
The Exceed Hockey staff will provide advice and suggestions that could greatly benefit you in the future.
2. Exceed Hockey's program allows for hockey training flexibility that meets each players demands, this benefits the multi-sport athlete.
Exceed Hockey believes that having fun playing multiple sports is essential to the development of young athletes. Though hockey is our passion, additional sports and activities that are available in the summer help to develop athletic skills and create opportunities to learn how to compete and work in a team environment.
3. Players will train hard and be pushed to improve, but we will have fun doing it! It's our goal to have player compete against one another both on the ice and off in a healthy competition aimed at increasing each players skill level.
Through competitive on-ice drills and off-ice training, Exceed Hockey understands the importance of training athletes how to compete. Coaches want players with an "edge"!
4. Exceed Hockey is an all-in-one continuous hockey training program aimed at improvement over an extended period of time. We provide training specific to each facet of the game including scheduled ice sessions solely devoted to skating, shooting, passing, stick handling, defensive specific drills, checking, and situational read and react drills.
Exceed provides all training at one location including an NHL size rink and weight training facility. We also provide off-ice stickhandling, shooting, passing, plyometrics, and leadership classes.
5. There is no need to attend one-week hockey clinics devoted to a specific aspect of the game, we will cover all them on a regular basis.
Many families spend countless hours traveling rink-to-rink in an effort to get appropriate specialized training for their child; Exceed Hockey provides specialized training on a regular basis from a staff that's truly qualified to give it.
6. Be a part of something special and train with other players that share your passion for the game!